Route Genie Software Developer – Minworth
Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Working days/hours: Mon-Fri
Location: This role will be primarily based in Birmingham at our Minworth site, yet some travel to other sites may be required at times.
iForce is the UK’s leading specialist in the provision of tailored solutions that suit the fulfilment & returns handling requirements of each of its clients. Leading technology combined with the team's expertise ensures that the services iForce provides are unrivalled. iForce aims to be recognised as the European market leader for e-fulfilment and multi-channel returns services without equal.
In the context of iForce’s strategic plans to upgrade its core software platforms we require additional technical expertise to help shape the future of these platforms.
To work within the iForce development team to develop and enhance a number of products based on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Develop systems using C#, Entity Framework, MVC 5.0, SQL Server 2014 and WCF
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Ensure personal and team skills are kept up to date and shared through knowledge-sharing exercises
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Support and maintain the products managed and developed by the team
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional development capacity using C#
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Good development experience using MVC applications and WCF services through C#
- ASP.Net MVC 5+ with Razor
- Angular 1.5+
- jQuery 1.5+
- SQL Server 2008+
- WCF Services
- Entity Framework 5+
- Commercial Microsoft Azure Experience
- ASP.net MVC 5+
- Angular 2+
- Bootstrap 2
- RESTful Service Design using WCF
- SQL Server (Performance Optimization, BI, SSRS, Mirroring in a high transactional system)
- Service Oriented Architecture
If you wish to apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Wali Akthar – email@example.com
iForce is an Equal Opportunities Employer