Shift Manager – Sutton
Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Working days/hours: Any 5/7 days between 6:00am and 10:00pm.
- Manage staff and other resources in the safe and profitable delivery of the services required by the client.
- Maintain statutory and company standards with regard to safety, welfare and security within all aspects of shift activity
- Deputise for the Operations Manager where necessary
Ensure awareness amongst staff of the rules of engagement between the client and iForce and that they are adhered to on a daily basis
Ensure that the iForce staff are adhering to the H&S rules on site and that appropriate records are maintained and updated (SSOWs) as required for the safety audits
Ensure that the iForce staff adhere to all safety/security measures as required by the client
- Understand the SLA aspects of the client contract and the commercial impact of their own decision making
- Manage the standard shift inbound and outbound operational processes within the constraints of the required services, operational cost, accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain appropriate administration of processes for reporting and tracking key information
- Within the scope of the shift activity, ensure that all processes, daily checks, defect reporting, training and operations are conducted in line with both company and legislative health and safety requirements
- Adhere to relevant performance management processes in line with the company policies
- Provide guidance, support, instruction and training for the development of skills, knowledge and awareness relative to operational requirements, health, safety and welfare of all staff within your areas of responsibility
- Conduct investigative processes and where appropriate take relevant disciplinary action up to final written warning.
- Provide improvement suggestions to operational deficiencies and the implementation of change
- Carry out any other duties, which from time to time may be reasonably requested from the management team.
If you wish to apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Richard Dannatt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th August 2019
iForce is an Equal Opportunities Employer