Senior Operations Manager – Sutton
Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
The Senior Operations Manager will play a key role in helping to improve the site and develop the management team to ensure there is a clear succession plan in the operation. The role purpose is to manage all site activities, including facilities and security, to maximise profit whilst achieving revenue growth targets, play a key role in site projects and ensure SLAs are bettered on every occasion.
- Ensure that the resource planning team optimise resource and efficiencies, meet or exceed service levels, and maintain costs within agreed budget or forecast.
- Ensure that management reports are made available within the agreed schedule.
- Ensure that resource planning and productivity are regularly reviewed and appropriate actions are taken
- Ensure stock file is fully accurate, by setting clear direction and focus for Stock Manager and their team.
- Ensure standard operating processes in place to deliver profit plan and client SLA’s.
- Recommend and gain agreement to resource plans to deliver short and medium term requirements
- Ensure that revenue, cost and margin meet or exceed agreed budgets and forecasts Profit plan – Input to approved site budget models to gain approval from Finance function. Report P&L performance vs plan inc variance analysis and reforecast where required (all at client and site/business level)
- Support the General Manager in developing the people team/individuals required to support business growth and implement a clear succession plan
Provide effective communications to all site personnel.
- Monitor all colleagues for regular and timely performance reviews according to the agreed schedule.
- Ensure that all site colleagues are made fully aware, trained, and comply with company health and safety policy.
Client Management and Service
- Using a partnership approach. Manage, maintain and grow client business relationships.
- Ensure that services provided to site client meet or exceed the customer’s expectations
- Ensure that service levels in respect of SLA and KPI targets are accurately measured and reported.
Health and Safety
- Meet legal requirements and corporate standards and responsibilities.
- Promote positive practices in line with iForce policies.
- Identify, implement and share best practice opportunities.
- Ensure that the site is maintained and serviced
- Ensure the safety and security of the site is regularly reviewed in a formal, documented forum
If you wish to apply, please inform send your up to date CV and covering letter to: Richard Dannatt, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
iForce is an Equal Opportunities Employer