Route Genie Development Support Analyst – Minworth
Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Working days/hours: Mon-Fri
Location: Minworth with some travel required
You will be required to be hands on with diagnosing calls and responding to support requests. The role will require someone with excellent analysis skills, together with collaboration with customers, developers and other members of the team. Technical skills are paramount, but analytical and client facing experience is also really important.
- Manage application support incidents and requests both internally and from external clients.
- Work with third parties to introduce process and documentation for support.
- Build tools and applications to help diagnose and support the application.
- Undertake small development projects in order to take-on necessary skills to become a future developer of Route Genie.
- Work with the development team to ensure new components and functionality are supportable and will grow with the application.
- Ensure personal and team skills are kept up to date and shared through knowledge-sharing exercises.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule.
- Work with the support and development team to provide out-of-hours support when scheduled.
- Have the skills and system knowledge to help with root cause analysis on issues raised.
- Help to manage and work with any external providers, including a first line team.
- Experience in a client-facing support role
- Some basic development experience using C#, ASP .NET, entity frameworks
- SQL and database knowledge and skills
- Client facing communication
- Incident diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Bespoke application support and ticket management
- Technical background and capable of conversing in technologies including C#, ASP .NET, entity frameworks
- It is desirable but not mandatory that the post holder also has skills in Bootstrap, JQuery, Knockout, Service Oriented Architecture
If you wish to apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Wali Akthar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th August 2019. Stirctly no agencies.
iForce is an Equal Opportunities Employer