Who we are
The pages on this website (“the Website”) are published by iForce Group LTD (“iFORCE”), a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 3441816 who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eddie Stobart Logistics Plc (“ESL”), a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 8922456, whose registered address is at Stretton Green Distribution Park, Langford Way, Warrington Cheshire, WA4 4TQ.
Maintaining the security of your data and your right to privacy is a priority to iFORCE. We will handle your personal data legally and fairly at all times and we will be transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with details about:
• what personal data we collect;
• how we use your personal data;
• how we ensure your privacy is maintained
• your legal rights about your personal data.
The personal data collected
iFORCE may collect the following information about you:
• your name, age/date of birth , and gender;
• your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
• purchases and orders made by you;
• your on-line browsing activities on our websites;
• your password(s) where applicable;
• when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
• your communication and marketing preferences;
• your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
• your location;
• your correspondence and communications with us; and
• other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children via our website.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How we use your data
iFORCE (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
• to provide goods and services to you;
• to make a tailored website available to you;
• to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
• to verify your identity;
• for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
• with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
• for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
• to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
• where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
iFORCE may use your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest iFORCE offers.
iFORCE aims to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by contacting iFORCE via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers, accountants.
iFORCE only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to iFORCE and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, iFORCE will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for iFORCE to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure.
Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
How we protect your data
iFORCE is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: -
• encryption of data;
• regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
• regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
• regular penetration testing of systems;
• security controls which protect our entire IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
• internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
Legal basis for using your data
iFORCE collects and uses personal data because is it necessary for:
• the pursuit of our legitimate interests ;
• the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods or services to a customer; or
• complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
What are cookies?
The cookies which are used
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Website and place orders.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These allow iFORCE to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website. This helps us to improve the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding the information/products they are looking for easily.
•Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables iFORCE to personalise content for you and remember your account preferences.
• Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. iFORCE will use this information to make the Website and the advertising/promotions displayed on it more relevant to your interests. iFORCE may also share this information with third parties for this purpose
The cookies which are used
How to disable cookies in your browser/strong>
Here's how to prevent new cookies from being installed and how to delete existing cookies. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using.
To prevent new cookies from being installed: Click Here
To delete existing cookies: Click Here
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
If you have any questions about how iFORCE uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.