Every company has excess, end of line and returned products they are unable to sell through their current sales channels.
Retailers & Manufacturers require solutions to increase net recoveries for their returned items.
Challenging Conventional Supply chains with D2C strategy and implementation.
Manufacturers want to be empowered, take control of their brands and increase profitability.
iForce Marketzone Recovery
A solution service to maximise the net recovery for consumer returned, end of line and overstocked products.
- Multi client Upgrade / Refurbishment and product rework across multiple categories
- Multi-channel sales across Marketplace’s, website and auction platform
- Established B2B network for multiple categories
- Achieved over £1M of increased net recovery value for an iForce Client
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of net recoveries for all clients
Creating New Markets
- D2C strategy implementation and management
- Multi-channel sales across multiple platforms – e.g. eBay, Amazon, MarketZone, Facebook
- B2B (online to offline) sales strategy implementation
- Support for your 1P Amazon Sales
- Retailer Drop shipment
- Social Commerce & white space sales
- Listing optimization across all platforms
- Pre and post customer service
Online to Off Line
- Secured B2B platform with approved access
- B2B pricing visible only to approved retailers
- Discount & Promotional code opportunities
- Increased retailer selection through PickNMix
- Ability to provide marketing / point of sale material
Retailer Drop Ship
- Facilitate EDI implementation, testing and ongoing support and maintenance
- Manage your purchase orders, shipment notifications, stock quantities and invoices for multiple retailers
- Automate inventory updates across multiple platforms and retailers
- Retailer invoice automatically generated based on each shipment