For more than 10 years, iForce has focussed its resources and experience on providing market leading specialist services to all its clients, large and small.
Significant investment to fund the advent of e-commerce and technology led logistics solutions has enabled iForce to differentiate itself from its competitors through its systems, people and experience.
iForce has been able to lead its clients through their period of growth and opportunity and will continue to do so where the requirement also demands flexibility and innovation in this uncertain and rapidly changing business climate.
Key to iForce's success and market leading solutions has been the major and sustained investment in our proprietary operating system, SMaRT and the architecture upon which we operate the most efficient processes. ReSCU and IRS also play a lead role in providing our solutions. How all three systems work together can be viewed in the Systems section.
In 2004 iForce and Tablogix officially merged to form iForce Group. iForce is backed by Azini Capital Ventures and a group of high net worth individuals. These investors not only provide funds to drive continued growth but also valuable expertise in digital commerce and logistics.
Moving forward, iForce is continuing to prove it is the market leader in specialist fulfilment, reverse logistics, remarketing and refurbishment solutions to service the needs of its clients, be they large, small, international or local. iForce repeatedly demonstrates its ability to perform and exceed expectations year-round, but notably when delivering peak volume growths year on year of 25%.
If you are interested in learning more about iForce and how we provide the right e-fulfilment solution for industry leading retailers like John Lewis and Sainsbury's, or how our POS Logistics can meet the needs of 800 Greene King pubs, or how Tesco and House of Fraser use us for their Returns Processing solution, please read through our Services section or contact us directly.
iForce have achieved the IIP award which is a recognised Industry standard on
people practices, people commitment, resource commitment and signals people centric methodologies.
The IIP is awarded to business models that recognise
· people standards as pivotal to the delivery of profit
· competitive advantage is only truly gained through people
The UK's industry association for e-retailing.
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group) is a membership community, set up to develop and share the latest best practice advice to enable retailers to succeed in the world's most competitive online market. IMRG is the recognised authoritative voice of e-retail, supporting and promoting online shopping and digital commerce since 1990.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK - CILT(UK) - is the pre-eminent independent professional body for individuals associated with logistics, supply chains and all transport throughout their careers.
Mission - we aim:
· to facilitate the development of personal and professional excellence
· to encourage the development of leading-edge thinking and best practice in
logistics, supply-chains and all transport
· to provide relevant and valued services to members and employers
UKWA is Britain's leading trade organisation representing the third party logistics (3PL) sector
UKWA's principal objectives are as follows:
· To represent members' views to government departments and agencies, the European Commission and Parliament and other relevant organisations
· To promote the warehousing and logistics industry
· To protect the interests of the member company through the provision of effective Conditions of Contract
· To raise the standards of the industry through training and best practice
BSI are a leading global provider of management systems assessment and certification solutions, with more than 64,000 certified locations and clients worldwide.iForce are proud to be BS OHSAS 18001 accredited for their Health & Safety Management System with compliance to the standard being recognized through regular audits both internally and externally. s
The following key areas are addressed by BS OHSAS 18001:
· Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
· OHSAS management programme
· Structure and responsibility
· Training, awareness and competence
· Consultation and communication
· Operational control
· Emergency preparedness and response
· Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
The group has three trading companies, all of which are 100% subsidiaries of the holding company, iForce Group Ltd.
These three trading companies provide clients with excellent service in the specialist fields of e-fulfilment, returns processing, remarketing, refurbishment and kitting across the six UK sites.
iForce Group Ltd.
Company No. 04696839
Company No. 03441816
iForce Trading Ltd.
Company No. 03966115
Company No. 06039225
Business Continuity Plan Policy Statement
ln the event of any incident occurring the CEO, Directors and Senior Management
of iForce will undertake all reasonable actions, using pre-planned procedures
where appropriate, to minimize any risk to the safety of iForce employees,
customers, the general public and the environment and to protect the assets,
reputation and operations of iForce and their customers.
The iForce Leadership team are committed to obtaining and maintaining BS25999
accreditation. ln order to achieve this, it is recognized that the Business needs to
commit resource to:
· Understand the risks associated to the Objectives that follow
· Perform repeated tests and assessments of performance related to Business
· Work with our clients to assess the broader risks to their Business and
reputation as related to iForce services
· Embed both understanding and awareness of BCP throughout the Business
· Monitor and record incidents and identify potential improvements
· Review and maintain documents
· To protect the people who are in or are local to the site affected
· To protect our clients reputation and services as much as possible
· To limit the impact on our clients customers to as great an extent as
· To protect the assets located at the location
· To protect the environment
· To resume business and service within the shortest possible timescale
The purpose of our Business Continuity Management System is to document the
process for managing all incidents which, should they occur, would cause
disruption to the daily flow of the Business.
Environmental Policy Statement
iForce is the UK's leading specialist in the provision of tailored solutions that suit the e-fulfillment and returns processing requirements of each of our clients. We have operating sites around the UK servicing many major high street retailers. Our goal is to become recognised as the European market leader for both e-fulfilment and multi-channel returns services.
All iForce sites are committed to environmental protection and best practice. Our business is open to new and innovative ideas as part of our continual improvement initiatives and responsibilities regarding pollution prevention. Our commitments and responsibilities, detailed below, will be delivered through the implementation of an effective environmental management system, which will be regularly reviewed for compliance with ISO 14001.
The Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees working for, or on behalf of, iForce. The policy is available to interested parties via the iForce website.
All our sites are committed to:
· Working in line with Group targets and objectives, (which are reviewed on a regular basis) to demonstrate our commitments to environmental protection.
· Developing and embedding a culture that recognises the importance and value of effective environmental management.
· Complying with all relevant and applicable environmental legislation and other requirements.
· Reducing our environmental aspects relating to energy use and environmental pollution.
· Having the correct resources and training programmes in place to ensure employees understand and undertake their environmental responsibilities.
· Monitoring and minimising utility usage.
· Seeking opportunities to reduce, reuse and recycle materials.
Everyone at iForce has a responsibility to:
· Co-operate fully in achieving and maintaining high standards of environmental best practice and legal compliance.
· Take reasonable care for their own environmental actions.
· Understand our environmental procedures and advise their line manager of any compliance failures in these.
This policy was agreed by the iForce operating board on 31 January 2012 and replaces all previous versions. The policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and/or following a change in legislation or operational needs that affects the policy statement.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
At each of the iForce companies, Health & Safety is an integral part of our management philosophy and we are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our staff, our clients and any visitors who may attend site. Our aim is to create an accident-free workplace and we are committed to continuous improvement in health and safety performance throughout our operations.
Each iForce company is committed to:
· Identifying the hazards and risks associated with our activities and put in place appropriate control measures
· Ensuring that appropriate resources are made available to ensure that this policy statement may be brought into effect and maintained.
· Developing and embedding a safety culture throughout the organisation that recognises the importance and value of effective safety management.
· Establishing and measuring our safety performance against objectives and/or targets for both Corporate and local site based measurement.
· Continually improving our safety performance and ensuring that all legal and other requirements are fulfilled.
· Ensuring all sites maintain the highest safety standards so that the most valuable assets that we have, namely our employees, can work in a safe environment.
· Providing a free and independent whistle-blowing facility to allow colleagues to raise any concerns related to Health & Safety on a confidential and timely basis.
All iForce employees have a personal responsibility to act in a safe manner at all times and to ensure their actions do not compromise their safety or the safety of others. All employees have a duty to co-operate in the operation of this policy by:
· Taking reasonable care for their own Health & Safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
· Co-operating fully to ensure compliance with any statutory duty or policies / procedures introduced to fulfil our obligations at each of the iForce companies.
· Reporting all work related incidents, near miss-occurrences and hazardous situations to their line manager.
· Co-operating with us in maintaining high standards of Health & Safety.
· Making proper use of equipment provided in the interest of Health & Safety
Additionally, all managers are responsible for ensuring that:
· All persons entering an iForce site are made aware of the appropriate safety rules.
· Employees, agency staff and contractors are adequately inducted, trained and supervised in respect to Health & Safety at work and are made aware of our Company H&S Policy Statement through induction.
· All our Health & Safety policies and procedures are implemented accordingly and that these policies and procedures are made available to all relevant persons.
· They communicate the safety message to all employees through site induction, training, shift & safety briefs, Health & Safety meetings and day-to-day interactions.
This policy has immediate effect and replaces all previous versions. This policy will be reviewed and amended on a regular basis not normally exceeding twelve months.