- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies are valid across visits and, for
example, are used to avoid the need to tell us you country of residence at the start
of each visit.
- Third party cookies that are used by our business partners, for example, to help
us manage site visitors.
Some of the cookies are essential in order for you to use
www.iforcegroup.com. These cookies
allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website, helping us to
provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also to
improve our site.
iForce Group uses Google Analytics to track activity on its site, helping to keep the site relevant and easier to use,
via the use of these cookies . For an enhanced site experience, consumers will need to consent to the use of iForce's cookies
.A preference cookie, that will become available to you when you choose the 'I agree' button, will be a long-life cookie
that will not automatically clear when you close the browser window. If you manually delete this cookie you will need to re-confirm
your preferences every time you next visit this website, unless you choose accept the long life option.
you may not be able to use certain areas of this site.
Here is a list of all the cookies that www.iforcegroup.com/EReporting sets and how we use
them. No personal information is stored.
Allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what has been put in a basket as they continue browsing. They can also be used to enhance security or to facilitate a webmail. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term. For this reason session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
Session cookies will not be used to
Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- This cookie allows www.iforcegroup.com to remember whether you accept our cookies or not.
Google Analytics These cookies help tell us how many people have been to the site before, what time people visited the site and what pages were looked at.
- These are stored on a user's device inbetween browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across the site (or in some cases across websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users' preferences and choices when using a site of to target advertising.
Persistent Cookies will not be used to
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
Third Party Cookies
_utms, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
When a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie.
Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user (ie. Google Analytics in the case of iForce).
If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
Third Party Cookies will not:
- Target you with adverts on other websites
Google Analytics sets the following cookies as described in the table below. A default configuration and use of Google Analytics sets only the first 4 cookies in the table.